Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Ecological Footprint









The retake of the quiz finds that carbon footprint is the main difference compared to my last quiz. Carbon footprint tests the lifestyle relating to transport, home features and habit. Since traveling between countries, I make more carbon footprint for long airplane transport. As for food footprint, we used to eat together almost every meal and my families are paying more attention to health. We have food from local farmer, which is said more healthy and safe. I am changing my eating habit to have less meat because it is better for skin. For the goods and services footprint, I think buying too much is the reason I make more footprint at this part. Clothes, cosmetics and fashion goods are the main types of goods I brought. Most of them have package and the renew of these goods is fast. It need time to change the habits I have and gradually change the habits of  people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment